Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Artwork

I consider myself artsy-fartsy.  I'm by no means a professional artist or can do any one thing really well in the art world. However, I love to create in any way shape or form. It's one of those things I need to do more of in order to feel more like me. Over the past couple years, I've seen a few things that have inspired my creative brain. What came out of it was what I consider my "artwork". I guess you could technically call it framed art. So here is a sampling of a few most recent pieces I've done. The leaves/sticks are out of my personal collection from walks, etc and the paper is made by hand by myself :) I aim to re-purpose a lot of old frames to use, however, due to lack of time, the ones here are brand new. So far, I've mainly done this for gifts, but I'm hoping to make time to build up an inventory and maybe try to sell some. You never know until you try! What do you think? Can I take any orders?? :)



1 comment:

  1. i have three to match that i made for my grandpa's bathroom! my mom gave them to me for christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete