Monday, March 21, 2011

Slacker

I've been slacking and not doing a very good job in the past couple weeks of getting my act together. After weekends of irregularity and two weeks of insane tiredness, I feel out of it. The kitchen is a mess. There's dust on all the furniture (the downside of liking dark wood). There's enough sand and dirt in the entry way for a sandbox. Laundry is piled up in the closet and we are out of underwear and socks. Isis is wound up from being in her kennel all the time. The back yard is full of doggie poo. I could go on....

It's not that I've been that lazy (maybe just a little). I got caught up in the chaos. I have a list that is getting longer and longer of all the things I want to accomplish, and yet, I've found no time to do them. I am very much looking forward to a hubby who volunteered to help clean house tonight, a weekend at home, warmer weather, and a few days to myself when the hubby is going out of town next week for work, which means I do have TIME! Now to be wise about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment