Monday, February 28, 2011

First Task

This is my office. And this is how messy my office is. (it was actually worse, this was after one day of pick-up)
Books, pictures, rescued stuffed animals, and random decor cover my bookshelves.

Clearly, not a good working space.


So, task one, is to clean up this sty (or maybe I should say it will be an ongoing task!). I can't even find my desk in the rubble, how am I supposed to use it to study my Expositor's Bible Commentaries? (which I got for a steal of a deal at Half-Price Books). It's been a little intimidating to venture in. I start on one pile and end up going on to the next, without finishing the first. Organization is NOT my forte. Thankfully, I have a handyman Hubby to build some shelves, and to help patch walls, and to hang curtains and all my Europe pictures (just don't let him know quite yet). All I need is some more MOTIVATION!

No comments:

Post a Comment