Thursday, July 14, 2011

dreaming my dreams

I suppose there's a lot of factors involved. Namely, my necessity to use a sleep aid at night. But maybe there is something more. I don't know what you'd call it. Maybe a 6th sense or a message from God. Or maybe it's a revelation of where my heart is. I sit here now and it seems like it was all so real. It feels as though they are true memories of an actual occurence. In theory, I guess they were technically an occurence. I want to go back and experience them again. to go back and make sure they were real. Or maybe just so I could remember what actually happened, instead of just remembering the atmosphere and feelings and smells. They seem like such a part of me and on certain days , like today, I can't get them off my mind. It's like I keep going back to figure out and remember, but I can't. I can just remember how they feel and I like that feeling. What feeling would that be, you might ask?? I can't be sure. I don't think it's an identifiable one. Maybe it just feels like I'm me. Maybe it's the feeling that I'm in the place where my heart is (literally and figurtively). Or maybe I am just wishing to be back in that state of mind. To that state of rest......

No comments:

Post a Comment